SELL BEATS EVERYDAY!!!

Comments

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

WE NEED TRIED A TESTED SOLUTION FOR BEGINNERS TO MAKE 1 SALE A DAY. WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY?

LETS TALK ABOUT IT.

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Currently working on the biggest solution I ever had - Stay Tuned!!!!

*********Signature*********

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

would love to see this 

HAHAHAH!! COOL

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 2 years ago Producer

The answer to that is "traffic". Even homeless beggars know this. Stand at the busiest intersection all day, and walk away with a fistful of money or more in the end. More than enough to get a great meal, a hotel room, and some other things that take the edge off. Go to sleep, wake up, repeat.

This may mean high dollar, long term, social media ad campaigns. Facebook / Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads "promoted tweets", Ad Choice etc.

Case study. A few years ago Funkmaster Flex had an ad campaign on Facebook that overwhelmed the news feeds of everyone. It was some contest with Hot 97 and I checked out their ad targeting. It was pretty generic. Anyone in the United States between 18-65 who were interested in Hip Hop Music. They ran 300 simultaneous ads with split testing the whole 9. Different ad templates. I figured the ad spend to be about $10,000 for 30 days. It flooded Facebook with his ads. I was seeing his ads every other post in my feed, and I don't live anywhere near NYC. At the time I was out in Denver, CO. He did mostly video ads, but also did some still image ads as well. Different looks, different wording, all 1 min quick videos about the contest. If Buybeats did something like that.... it would be a tsunami of traffic to the site. This place would be rockin real quick.

But that's a lot of money to give to Mark Zookerburg. This was also a few years ago 2018 I think. So things may have changed since then, and the prices of ads on FB may have gone way up too.

TRUE

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

These are cool points. However, BuyBeats.com is like your business where you are making commissions to bring customers to benefit you as long as they are here. This is a peer-to-peer marketing business model ( Invite Only) and the reason you get rewarded (Paid Monthly) for every subscriber and commissions on those sales. So we give that portion up to benefit those that will spread the word. The person that markets the best gets the most rewards. I for sure understand traditional ways of marketing. We dropped a centerfold ad in XXL magazine and there was your tsunami for rocbattle. In 2006 that was $15000 to do along with additional ads. I feel like If I did that, it would compete with the user base here that could invite a few thousand on their own and build an income opportunity for as long as the site exist. Everything in timing and got to give the new concept some time to be received. Could have done a $500 tourney battle and put $4500 in ads. But steady and slow can win this race with this concept along with many producers getting paid as a result. Besides, giving $5000 away to the winners is a bigger ad.

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 2 years ago Producer

True. Makes sense. That is also a very good and solid marketing strategy.

THE TURTLE WINS THE RACE!!!

• djprodluigi djprodluigi 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

i agree with fat fingers the more people you bring in the more you get espeically if you don't really get beat sales but the comission you get from others are rewarding especially if one knows how to market themselves really well. 

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 10 months ago Hustler Status Producer

THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS SYSTEM IS THAT, YOU CAN DO IT ANYWAY YOU WANT AND GET GREAT RESULTS BACAUSE YOU GET PAID IN MORE THAN 13 WAYS... THE BEST RESULTS FOR ME IS SPEAKING DIRECT TO PRODUCERS AND ARTISTS. THE INTERACTION IS MOST IMPORTANT WHEN GETTING LONG LASTING SIGN UPS... PRODUCER AND ARTIST NEED TO KNOW THAT YOUR THEIR FOR THEM THRU THE PROCESS...