Soulution for Invite vs First Link Click?

Comments

• AyEye AyEye 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Good afternoon,

After understanding that our customers are assigned to a Referrer based on the link they clicked, the first time they visited the site, I believe this could cause an issue as the platform grows.

As many producers use YouTube and other platforms to promote their beats, it is a common practice to place a link to that beat in the description. 

An artist might hear the beat and click on the link to view the price, licenses, ect. But they may not even realize what BuyBeats is at the time.

There may come a time when hundreds of people are clicking these links, which then initiate them into the BuyBeats System, based on that producer or even artist's link.

That causes an issue, as I discovered yesterday, where individuals are out here prospecting and collecting customers, bringing them to the platform, but they will not be compensated for those customers because the customer has previously visited the platform unknowingly, but never joined.

A solution that could possibly be taken into consideration is, the customer is assigned to the referrer based on the type of invite. 

If someone joins the platform through a link to a beat, or just from word of mouth they can be assigned in that aspect.

But if they join from an actual invite from a referrer, they should be assigned to that referrer, regardless if they visited the site in the past.

I am interested in hearing your take on this.

Best Regards,

AyEye

• FatFingers FatFingers 7 months ago Boss Status Member

This is exactly how our system is suppose to work. Rather you intentionally or indirectly send someone to the platform first, it's your lead. That is 100% how it's supposed to work to make your links that much more valuable. After all, who is the person that introduce the person to the platform first? That is the one that gets the money with us.

A big part of what we have in our promotional material is to use our links so your traffic that you are sending for people to hear your beats is now worth more to you. So to take your suggestion would mean we defeat the purpose of our system.

I think it's just easier to accept that you may not be the first person to refer someone and that there are millions of others around the world that can click your link first.

Hope that clears up the concept for you.

*********Signature*********

• AyEye AyEye 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Ok, I understand. I'm going to keep grinding regardless, so I can bring in the million others lol Thanks for responding!