STEALING IS SPIKING!

Comments

• KingDavidProduction KingDavidProduction 7 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Im seeing a spike in stealing producer's melodies and original samples and posting on sites/kits and YouTube. I had to take down 3 this week from YouTube. i spoke to other producers who said the same thing.

The latest version of FL and Serato sample is making it easy for some who are just after a quick buck. Producers protect yourself!!

• BobChops BobChops 6 months ago Producer

Wow! I never thought of it being used like that..!  to steal keyboard parts off key beats. 

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

You would be surprised how many sample packs are from original samples ...and compositions..I even see the sample pack dudes be on the same record stations waiting for the new records to drop so they can make sample packs from them...whats crazy is youll actually pay for a sample pack you cannot clear because they are from actual samples thus complicating your money and situation even more

• KingDavidProduction KingDavidProduction 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

It's really getting bad. im finding my original sample in packs from producers who are buying them and I have them taken down from YouTube and they are getting mad at me.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 6 months ago Bronze Status Producer

That's so crazy