Voosteq Model N Channel

Comments

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 1 month ago Producer

This thing is serious.  Especially if you make Old School, Boom Bap, etc. Out of all the analog emulating plugins there are out there, this one sounds for real.  There are 3 modelled consoles, and you can mix and match, and make your own frankenstein console. The plugin doesn't just model the saturation of the preamps, EQs, compressors etc, but it also models the saturation that happens within the console itself, the AD/DA converters, and the cables.  This models 3 Neve consoles.  The 8028 with the 1084 line amp, and mic pre, the 2254 compressor, the 1084 EQ.  The 8068 with the 31102 line amp and mic pre, the 33609 compressor, 33102 EQ, then lastly the Rupert Neve Designs 5088 (Think of Deadmau5's console), with the modern line amp, mic pre, the Neve Portico 5088 EQ, and clean transformer.  I personally like the warm gritty saturated sound of the classic Neve consoles, and I have used it on my latest beats I uploaded.  I also have the Lindell 80 Series, and this blows that out of the water.  The Lindell 80 sounds digital still, but this plugin sounds very analog, and with very low CPU hit.  No audible aliasing, and it is comparable to Acustica plugins in terms of sound, but better because of the low CPU hit.  The plugin developer is in Japan, and they paid attention to detail on this shit.  I really really like it, and want to boast about it here. This thing is a monster.  Check it out, and let me know what you think about it.  Model N Channel – VoosteQ