What's Your Thoughts About The BuyBeats.com Platform? Please Share!

Comments

• BuyBeats BuyBeats 2 years ago Bronze Status Member

What's up, everyone. Would appreciate the feedback. Thanks

• BobChops BobChops 2 years ago Producer

Is that really you FF? after all this time?

Looks fantastic! very nice layout.

Wow!!!! BobChops. You know someone asked me about you a few days ago. We must have spoken you up. Good to see you. Yes, this is FF!

• MIKEMOPROBEATS MIKEMOPROBEATS 2 years ago Hustler Status Producer

GREAT IDEA, EVEN IF YOUR NOT A PRODUCER YOU CAN ALSO MAKE PASSIVE INCOME . ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BRING ARTIST AND PRODUCERS IN THE SYSTEM AND EVERYTHING TAKES CARE OF ITSELF...I LOVE THE SUPPORT GIVEN WITH CUSTOM MADE VIDEO MADE BY ALLEN BROWN, TO ASSIST WITH BEING SUCCESSFUL. THE WEBSITE DESIGN IS PERFECT, JUST NEEDS MORE FEATURES FOR TRACKING AND MANY MORE..LOVE THE SHARE BEAT BUTTON . WELL THOUGHT OUT. THE BACK OFFICE IS VERY GOOD.

Hey FF, this is really exciting. You really pulled out all the stops here!

One question, I have uploaded some beats, and I am trying to join an already existing genre battle. But the drop down list, doesn't show my beats. I have a hip hop genre beat already uploaded.

Ok, let me look into it right now.

Ok, Bob. Small issue and you are good to go.

Ok I try that when there is another battle open. One other thing is, I uploaded an avatar, but now I want to go back and change it. It doesn't update my avatar to the new photo in settings, when I submit it. It just keeps the old one.

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Bob, Could you email me that photo. Send to the email address in the site footer. I will see about that.

• ECass ECass 2 years ago Producer

I was part of Rocbattle back in 2008 timeframe and remember later on seeing BobChops at the top of the boards along with Young Fyre and Music Mystro and FF added some great insight in the forums and also understood the code base pretty well. much respect. I think I went by Streat or SwAZ BeatZ back then lol nobody big but crazy how time flies. Keep Grinding, wonder what this will be in 10, 20 years.

Wonder! Hoping for the best! Those were good days!

Yes they were indeed

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Thanks man glad to be here

I need to hear the heat!!!!

:) uploading now, should have a bit up by evening. Will let you know.

Until I get some upload you can hear some clips on my insta - https://www.instagram.com/aryc_100/

Ill see it in the new beat section, ill check out your instagram now

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 years ago Bronze Status Producer

Judging battles should be simpler...too much like a survey

Jokey, Glad to have you around. I honestly did it like that because I remember complaints that producers were not really taking things into consideration when judging. I can say this after you do a few votes, it's easy to complete fast because you know all of the criteria.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 years ago Bronze Status Producer

To be honest its always going to happen....as relationships build on here so does bias...and its too many Mr nice guys on here bout to shake these dudes up lol