when you are sure you can do something, and then find out you can't do it!

Comments

• BobChops BobChops 2 months ago Producer

I actually think, Lizzy the Lizard, could climb out from a cave.  She has 20 sharp pointy claws that dig in the rock when she is climbing. She couldn't handle the cold or the damp tho. But I guess, she could probably climb up that cave in about 1 or 2 days.  It takes people days or weeks to climb back out.  A bat is able to just fly right out from the cave tho!  Lots of animals are really good at climbing.  Humans are not very good at climbing, because too much weight to power ratio.  

I'd probably say the most screwed animal in a cave situation, would be a snake. Snakes would have a hard time gripping the rocks, as they don't have hands or feet.

• Choicez Choicez 1 month ago Producer

just reading the title.

it hurts to fail.

the person has to comeback with a better game plan.

if that fails...

cheat?

im joking!!! hope all is well!

-1-

• BobChops BobChops 1 month ago Producer

Yes the man with no training attempted to climb down one of the most challenging caves in the world.

he went down far and then started to suffer from cold/damp as he didn't have proper clothing.  He then tried to climb back out, but he didn't know he needed special spikes you put in your boots to climb a vertical cave. His trainers kept slipping.  He died of exhaustion.

The lesson is, you always have to be cautious and make allowances that it's possible you are wrong or don't know something.

music is the same. Thankfully you won't die from making a bad beat. But someone could have all their hair fall out and gain too much weight before they learn how to make beats properly..

they would then be unable to appear in music videos or in interviews.  Which would be like throwing all their dreams down a cave...