Wheres The Integrity?

Comments

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

I feel Like saying this is beating a dead horse!, But when will yall keep it real! You have to be true to yourself at some point! NO!! THE BATTLE WAS NOT CLOSE, THERE WAS NOTHING CLOSE ABOUT IT! STOP SAYING ITS A CLOSE BATTLE, just to save face because you dont want them to go back and hate vote against you! Just say the beat wasnt good! its alright to be honest sometimes....... and this goes for all battles! A lot of yall be Cappin!!!!

Oh and EffektBeats! how dare you give me a 2 and 2.5 Posting what you posted ????????

Im gonna hold off for a little while because im just gonna start telling the truth and firing off on the sucka shit that i been seeing on here!. i been nice too long sparing people!

• Vsmoove Vsmoove 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I definitely feel you bro, it’s a lot of that going on and I see it also. This is why I feel voting should be by the staff/Al and a few of his professional associates. As far as I’m concerned either you like my beats or you don’t. I appreciate you speaking on this because somebody needed to say it.

• MusicMystro MusicMystro 2 months ago Producer

Im not really on here trying to sell beats because i do that for real, Without the site! Look at most my beats i post is for battle only!. Im competitive! But i do be on here because its fun to battle! Now im not saying i am the best because i am not! As good as i am i know my flaws, but i know what i did, what i've done!  I know what i could and can do, But when you look at your own battle and you see somebody just fuck up your score just because they are mad because you kept it honest and they think you are hating. so they come back and retaliate! They you go back to their page and they have a whole bunch of BULLSHIT on their page and you just have to say to yourself..... REALLY?!?!?!?!?! THE NERVE OF YOU!!!!!????

Or how about the ones that go on their buddy's Battles talking about "OMG!!!!!! YOU DID IT AGAIN! YOUR SICK FOR THIS!!!!" and im listening like..............WHAT DID THEY DO? THIS SHIT IS REGULAR!???? 

LET ME SHUT UP THOU??????‍

• KaboomBeats KaboomBeats 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

I feel like staff and associates should be the judges also.

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 months ago Bronze Status Producer

Alot of these dudes are not producers..

• Choicez Choicez 2 months ago Producer

Nah, they are

"SAMPLEPACK" Kings ? lol

-1-

Imagine... A musician put sweat and tears into making a beat... Melodies and all and a upcomer dude watches YouTube and learns how to put Patterns together? Lmfao

• Sin_Woods Sin_Woods 2 months ago Producer

You have to give them credit for knowing how to use scissors but I look at it no different than when I chop up samples & use the MPC...

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 month ago Bronze Status Producer

Big difference samples are professional representation of a label...sample packs are amateur compositions of musicians some better than others and some are taking samples from records and reselling them