Wow I was about to call this site quits but just made 2 sells lol

Comments

• SkreallaMike SkreallaMike 2 years ago Producer

And the funny thing is one of the beats I sold is in a battle with Bobchops lol and everyone voting for his beat gave me 1 vote to his 6 I don’t agree with how the votes went but neither am I mad about much respect but honestly if you look at the battle no one comment to give good criticism or bad so I was like I’m done but after selling the beat that’s getting crushed I realize that producers aren’t going to be honest in votes but artist would because they want music they can hear themselves crushing on not who has more breaks and more louder mixes more instruments lol when you listen to hit records like migos and drake the beats are simple and the artist loves that because the can dominate now when a producer hears a good simple beat all they think about is I could’ve done better but they don’t lol they just wanna out do another producer so with all that said no hate keep crushing it in beat battles and I’ll make beats that artist wants so I can get this money lol peace

• FatFingers FatFingers 2 years ago Executive Status Member

Honestly, please don't take offense but from what I saw you doing in the battles, you may be part of the problem. You do know that you get free ads when you vote. But You also should know that you have already made yourself not a favorite around the battles. I put the sign up to critique without insults for a few reasons. You may have shaped that a bit. My goal is to stay away from that RocBattle energy and make it more constructive. But if you don't see the entrepreneurial opportunity with this site, you may just miss the point. I still can't believe a few individuals want to come on the site and be on it like 10 years ago.

*********Signature*********

So explain to me how I was the problem and what I did to make your site hate me by voting commenting and get cursed out by a artist that was mad at my vote and comment when literally I never got mad or hate comment on anyone opinion of my battles matter of fact I stayed out the comments ya dig so help me understand so I won’t be a problem and be hated by your old rocbattle buddies who use to be moderators help me be a better buybeats artist I can adjust

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 2 years ago Bronze Status Producer

I didnt curse at you because of your vote...you made no sense to me so I didnt respect what you said...you referred to Insane track as non original and that he took the bassline and drums from a sample pack that you used yourself correct?Then after you said these things you voted for it anyway...2nd...im not a moderator on here and this is not rocbattle...3rd a battle beat is totally different from song beats..whole different approach ....Im not tight with you....and congrats on your sales just proves battling can lead to sales so we should do it more often...other people voted against me I said nothing...I lost but that critique didnt make sense to me...

So explain to me how I was the problem and what I did to make your site hate me by voting commenting and get cursed out by a artist that was mad at my vote and comment when literally I never got mad or hate comment on anyone opinion of my battles matter of fact I stayed out the comments ya dig so help me understand so I won’t be a problem and be hated by your old rocbattle buddies who use to be moderators help me be a better buybeats artist I can adjust

All gud bro bro all gud we can be cordial here we all have the same goal hopefully to make money selling beats getting more exposure and help get this site popping so that’s what I want to focus on from now on I also understand that battles no matter if winning or losing helps promote us so much respect to all and I am gud no matter what the battle outcome is hopefully you are too

we good bro....I never take this personal

@fatfingers Na Im not on that roc energy...this dude says weird shh...check Skreallamike comments on Bobchops battle and you see what I mean.Now if Bobchops responds to that is he on some bullshh?Just askin..You cant play victim after you say dumb shhh..When he came for you I defended it cuz it was bullshh...let me defend myself...I dont think its rocbattle energy from 10 years ago...took offense to that...when he made that post about this is another rocbattle you defended yourself because it was weirdo shh...dude trollin for clout...bottom line....but Im the one with rocbattle energy?fucks with you Fat but that one idk...I give the same energy given to me...

Joke we all good. It wasn’t directed to you. You actually just got here. You just caught the end of it. Everyone can speak their peace. No worries. I just no it could get ugly and just was making a point of where this should not go.

Factz @Fatfingers....

LOL. Honestly, In all fairness, It's not just you, so please don't think Im only targeting you. The hostile exchanges are from others as well that just shifted the entire energy of the battle arena. I'm off of this topic. but I am trying to create something this time where everyone can eat and just chill. Pretty much respect each other and build each other up. I'm actually happy at the ones who are leaving because they can't be civil. I'm looking to host a mature crowd and grow a healthy community. I'm going to figure this out and make this message clear. Again, the problem circles back to me and I will address and fix the problem. You all Good with me.

*********Signature*********

Thanx big bro I will keep quiet and just focus on the money if I came off wrong I apologize sincerely and I will love to see Buybeats be the leading beat selling site online because you are a OG in da beat making game and I appreciate you even acknowledging me in the forums says a lot about you thanx imo

Thanx big bro I will keep quiet and just focus on the money if I came off wrong I apologize sincerely and I will love to see Buybeats be the leading beat selling site online because you are a OG in da beat making game and I appreciate you even acknowledging me in the forums says a lot about you thanx imo

• BobChops BobChops 2 years ago Producer

People are not judging if an artist will want to use your beat or not. They judge on what sounds good to them at that time.

In beat battles it's ok to show off and do things you wouldn't normally do. As the goal is to win the battle.

The worse head space to be in, is when you think you are at the top of the mountain looking down at people. You want to be waking up, ready to climb the mountain each day instead.

Congrats bro on your battles and your alliances keep making beats for other producers and I will make beats for artist that spend money and maybe one day make a hit song with my beat foreal honestly congrats no hate I am proud of you keep up the good work battles are truly your thing

• ELFREE ELFREE 2 years ago Bronze Status Producer

You make good song ready beats ,keep up the good work.

Thanx big bro I’ve always enjoyed your bangers too

• VigilanteStylez VigilanteStylez 2 years ago Producer

When people battle they should expect feedback whether they like it or not, and some people have a tendency to sound harsh. Since we are reading comments, and not hearing tones, the person reading will read it in a tone that they believe is being used given the words chosen. No one likes to hear someone break down why their beat doesn't sound good from another's perspective, but it is just suggestions, and should be taken under advisement, and move on. At the end of the day every producer likes their own sound best, and at times if they are not open minded enough they will be rude in battles because the beats don't sound like theirs.

When I critique, I give an honest opinion, and I give pointers on how to improve. I am also harsh on producers who do not engage in creativity and try to copy the sound that is "hot". Reason for this is to encourage them to find themselves, and not be copycats. The music industry has been stagnant because of this copycatting behavior, and I am not saying that I can change the game by myself, but someone needs to start this ball rolling. The people want variety, and the musicians refuse to give it.

Now to answer the OP. Congrats on getting your sales. Yes, artists want beats they can use, and most of the time a battle beat is made to wow producers with the intricacies and complexities, that would make it useless for an artist to work with. They can't rap over a beat that has 10 drops, panning snare rolls, huge nuclear impact sounds, pitch bending 808s going all over the place every 2 seconds. Producers be like: "woooowwww coool 808 bends... oooooohhhh... nuke sounds." Artists be like: "WTF? I can't do anything to this. Lmao".

• JVHProductionBeats JVHProductionBeats 2 years ago Producer

Bro, I stayed on Beatstars for like 2 years before I ever made a sale, it takes time and you also have to promote and market yourself not just here but other social media sites. I also don't expect to get a quick sale on here because everyone may not like or can use my beats, but there's always just one person who my beats catches and can use, I still have 75 more beats to upload and any one of those may get me a sale. So I think it's worth being on here no matter how long it takes because once this platform is known people will be flocking here for beats as well. No other beat site offers you an opportunity of also making money just for bringing business here and this is what I like the most about it and will continue to support it.

This is spot on to me and I see it all happening very soon. On another note, do you mind if I use part of this on the sales page? This part here "No other beat site offers you an opportunity of also making money just for bringing business here and this is what I like the most about it and will continue to support it."

Everything s good with me ?

• JVHProductionBeats JVHProductionBeats 2 years ago Producer

Sure Chief be my guest