Are You on Social Media? Are You Wearing the Right Hats?

Comments

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

My Instagram : @arcadebeatz

What is yours?

it's good to have a social media account. I know some of us are old heads (I am) and comfortable with our connections and way of handling things. The truth of the matter is that times have changed, and EVERYONE has to be computer savvy in some way. With us producers that are trying to get heard, or even make some type of income with our music it's not going to happen if you don't get your stuff out there. And what way is that? Getting hip to social media. Maybe a YouTube channel too and this platform as well. Yeah you might not need it cause you already making money with your connections, but some of us don't have that (me). That puts us in a difficult place and after a while really starts to take a toll on you. I myself wear all the hats when it comes to this stuff. I chose to do that because I believe I got what it takes. And on the real I got slapped on the face (not literally) but reality slapped me hard. You either do it and do it well (Like LL lol) or just stop. It's that simple. Invest in your craft and sacrifice a LOT... I MEAN A LOT. Learn from each other and help each other. Learn from others that are already doing it. Learn from your mistakes. I had to get out my cave, not that I'm anti social but I just wanted to be in the background and be the beat guy. IT WASN'T HAPPENING. If you want something done right you do it yourself. That saying plays very well with this journey. I tried to give beats to rappers they didn't do nothing with it. I tried helping them make beats that didn't work. I was teaching and also helping them with their lyrics, delivery, flow. Nothing. For soooo many years that was happening until like I said before, reality slapped me. These chumps don't have any discipline. I do. Peace

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Jokeyent on instagram

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

@Throoow_ondabeat

• staffmuzik staffmuzik 1 year ago Producer

@staff_muzik IG

• NoctumBeats NoctumBeats 1 year ago Producer

Instagram : @noctum47

• ArtWest ArtWest 1 year ago Producer

Instagram @yodotmega