Collaboration

Comments

• LiingoBeats LiingoBeats 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

This platform is a game changer for us producers and also artists. There are many features installed up and running and more producers are going to flood in this platform. Just one idea have in mind I don't know if it's gonna work but maybe we should contribute ideas about getting producers to do Collab in the platform.

For example,

1. I do a Collab with Jokeyent and when I upload the beat in the platform, I can select which producer I have collab with.

2. I can choose how many %percent split, eg. 50/50 

This are just my ideas, anyone can share your ideas!

Thanks

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

We could put a system like that in motion if we get enough feedback. 

Thanks! 

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

THATS FIRE

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Nice

I introduced the buybeats platform to some producers on discord and they are soon to switch to buybeats, they also ask about that Collab feature in buybeats platform. I told them that the feature will soon be in motion if we get more feedbacks. 

• BeatsByJayree BeatsByJayree 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

great idea. Iron sharpens Iron so collabs are always good. I do Meetups in my FB group locally and we do stuff like "pass the beat" group of producers all work on same beat but they take turns doing 5 min each then pass it to another. Or sometimes I do zoom cookups with other producers and we do splits on distrokid. Trust and believe this site will be the Hot topic for producers going forward. Nothing else like this one. I bet I come on to the site atleast 1 time an hr doing something. lol