Don't Take it Personal

Comments

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Man, there are some feelings getting hurt on here. If anything me and a couple awesome producers should be in tears lol. We are last and hardly win. Listen, to those that don't win or are new to this type of thing...DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. It's not that serious we are not paying to battle on this platform (which is good). We are being judged by other producers, we are going to get biased votes, if they don't like your beat they are going to vote against you. Is different when an artist votes or likes your music. They hardly have any comprehension on music. You have some producers here that will honestly judge and give you an honest opinion. We have to learn to take an "L". When we loose and take it like a man we are maturing and taking in consideration what we did wrong with our music. Or maybe we didn't do nothing wrong with our beat. Maybe no one is hip to your beat or what you are trying to say with it. Maybe do what the winner did but better. Use this platform to test the waters. Try other platforms and see how it preforms. This is not the only one, there are tons out there. We all think our beats are better than the next producer, and it sucks when we have a lot of GROUPIES in our circle. Instead of being honest and give you real constructive criticism, they always pump you up and say how dope your beat is, and then talk bad about it behind your back. This is a cutthroat community. Once we understand that the battles will feel more like a lottery. Peace

• DonKodyGotSlapz DonKodyGotSlapz 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Preach!

Yes sir

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

battling is totally different than making music for artists...just like rap battling producers will only judge how the flow fits to a song...rappers will critique delivery,content and wordplay...when producers battle we have musicians,samplers,engineers and experienced patchers who judge on the skill level as well as listening value...we also have people around the world who come from all type of backrounds and are hot in all type of genres...Why Im glad you made this thread is there are more opportunities here than battling...Ima watch Fatfingers stream today to get this poppin how rocbattle was because we made thousands of dollars there selling music....well at least I did...as well as battling...this site is new I wouldnt be concerned about wins and losses...I even took a backseat this month because you can actually make people sick of your sound continously battling every month also....your a og on here now to the hundreds of dudes coming on and its an advantage to learn the ins and outs now of making bread....not critiques about battles ....when I was on Rocbattle the biggest money maker there didnt even battle like that Bigboy and you couldnt tell me he wasnt making 6 figures on there....battling is just one aspect and it also attracts producers to the site but we must learn the marketing and promotion aspects of this as well....I personally dont look at your losses I very much respect your talent as does alot of other producers...battling is just one aspect though...perfect example I was talking to someone about the store you put up and thought it was a great idea the way you did it...thats what I mean and I do believe it will pay off as the site gains popularity because I hear so many stock sound beats.Young producers invest in sounds and sample beat packs so thats a brilliant idea...we all have something to offer here ....

Appreciate and respect your comments and thoughts Jokey FR

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Arcade you my guy....let's learn to make this money TOGETHER