Fake Voting to win is lame - We Will Detect YOU!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

This is what happens when you are not aware that we put multiple things in place to catch cheaters. But in this case, no need for any detection. Simply just review the comments and see that the producer that created multiple accounts forgot to log out as himself before he commented again and voted for himself. Pretty lame!

LOL - So Stuntman would make a comment on his own battle and say "Stunts got my vote" Hmmmmm ok!

*********Signature*********

• Stuntman Stuntman 1 year ago Producer

This the last time imma explain myself , I made a post about it you can read, I was hacked and have regained my account . No battles for a while I guess.

• KiloOnTheBeat KiloOnTheBeat 1 year ago Producer

Dude just stop. Don't talk to Fingers like that. This whole site he did for us. I had a problem with you before talking back to our members that were commenting on your beats and giving advice. Then I gave you advice and you snapped on me. What boggles my mind is you have problems with me and now we are battling and all of uh sudden supposedly you're hacked on this site and the hacker decided to sign into Buy Beats and vote for you instead of stealing you know sensitive information and money?? Lmao this is my last comment on this matter because this is super corny and you're a poor sport who makes up excuses. Ima let Fingers sort it out.

You trippin I ain’t said nothin like that , and my paypal and card info was hacked also , you don’t know shit , ask me in messages is you want to comment further on this, until then I’m done arguing with you . I WAS HACKED !

• BigThrowback BigThrowback 1 year ago Hustler Status Producer

Unfortunately integrity is not too common Fats so thank you for this platform and protecting this site integrity…….Throoow

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

That shh is sad...to be honest that should be an automatic loss...cant reward someone for cheating

My account was hacked , I thing the effected battles should be recounted cause this aint me at all . Apple said my passwords were leaked in a Dif country!!!

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

That's messed up, these hackers seem like complete jerks!

Facebook if full of em !!

this shit crazy as hell I keep gettin notifications for this shit
    I paid for this site and this is what I get!

• FatFingers FatFingers 1 year ago Executive Status Member

So your account was hacked and then the hacker decided to open additional accounts to vote on your battles. Even the hacker should have known how we cross-reference multiple things.

*********Signature*********

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Wow smh

• Jokeyent Jokeyent 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Honestly?Stuntman shh is hard to believe you was hacked just do better bro bottom line....I just heard a battle with you and Artwest and its not like you dont have any skillz...you do...just do better battling actually will make you better opening up your ears will improve your mixes energy and creativity....so just do better thats all fam....and this is not an attack...being exposed is not always an attack its a lesson that people are always listening and watching...with that being said...when you stand by integrity you gain respect by your peers point blank period...life is a lesson...one thing I also learned recently is silence is golden...the way you respond to things also make u look guilty as hell....sometimes you have to take one on the chin and keep it moving...