Not Gone

Comments

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Been off the site for a while but I'll be back. I've taken a break from social media and everything. Really haven't been on anything or creating content just enjoying life, family, and focusing on my project (LP) I also switched to morning shift where I work so I have to adjust my time. A lot of good stuff coming. Stay creative, blessings and peace to all

• Choicez Choicez 1 year ago Producer

Welcome Back. It's good to take a break from using social media at times. And use the enegry to spend time with friends and family! Hope your LP is going well.

• Arcade Arcade 1 year ago Bronze Status Producer

Yes.Thanks bro. Everything is going accordingly. 

• BobChops BobChops 1 year ago Producer

I feel you.  I had to lay off for a while.  I got life stuff to attend to.  

lol, as well, when you get old!  you sort of want to be entertained!  no longer seeking to entertain others.  

Your sort of content to be in the stands, instead of out on the field.  

Nowadays, I like to eat nice food, pet my lizard. Watch movies, read stuff, and go for walks.  

Even jobs, am happy to do really basic jobs, that require no brain power. 

When I was young, I wanted to be big shot! but actually now am content with basic exsistence. 

I suppose, alot of dudes, are force to be motivated, because they have wife/family.  That's a lot of reponsibility you have to look out for.  

20's = terrified panic, and need to prove yourself to the world. 

30's = thinking everyone is a moron and the world, is dumb and grossly unfair etc.  

40's = not caring anymore, life is short, and the more you have, the more you have to lose.